Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette
The Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette features an array of 12 golden neutrals with finishes ranging from satin to matte and metallic pressed pigments. It is a predominantly warm palette. There is a variety of classic golds, warm ambers and rich chocolate browns. But there are also a few neutrals that lean on the cool-toned side.
The eyeshadow palette also includes a vegan, cruelty-free double-ended brush.
Let’s take a closer look at each of the shades:
- FlyBy – neutral ivory shimmer
- Sweet – light neutral beige matte
- Swarm – warm beige
- Amber – metallic amber
- Keeper – warm light brown
- Golden – golden pressed pigment
- Honey – metallic honey color
- Queen – bronze pressed pigment
- Hive – neutral medium brown matte
- Drip – warm medium brown matte
- HBIC – copper pressed pigment
- Sting – neutral dark brown